Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#228 closed defect (worksforme)

lims3 queuing message incorrect

Reported by: demeler Owned by: bdubbs
Priority: normal Milestone: 1.0
Component: ultrascan3 Version:
Keywords: Cc:

Description

I submitted 5 separate 2DSA jobs from the demo1_intensity dataset (different instances of this data, for example demo1_intensity_27) simultaneously to the backend on alamo. They all went through since nothing else was running there at the time. However, the lIMS queue viewer continued showing the first triple (4B230) in the queue even though it had already completed (it is still there now). Eventually, it will disappear from the queue, but without ever showing it running. The job actually has already long ago completed and I obtained the results.

Change History (2)

comment:1 follow-up: Changed 9 years ago by bdubbs

I don't have enough info to track this down. I get a copy of all the success/failure notifications and I would need the AnalysisID in the email or the HPC Request number, (e.g CAUMA3-000123) to track it down. A timestamp would be helpful.

There were jobs CAUMA3-000092 through CAUMA3-000119 yesterday and all appeared to be successful.

Judging from the logs, the jobs you submitted were CAUMA3 92-96 that were actually started at 15:32:31 and finished at 15:40:26. It's possible that the queue viewer was just not updating and a refresh would have fixed it.

comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 9 years ago by demeler

  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from new to closed

Replying to bdubbs:

I don't have enough info to track this down. I get a copy of all the success/failure notifications and I would need the AnalysisID in the email or the HPC Request number, (e.g CAUMA3-000123) to track it down. A timestamp would be helpful.

There were jobs CAUMA3-000092 through CAUMA3-000119 yesterday and all appeared to be successful.

Judging from the logs, the jobs you submitted were CAUMA3 92-96 that were actually started at 15:32:31 and finished at 15:40:26. It's possible that the queue viewer was just not updating and a refresh would have fixed it.

t,
I tried refreshing, and it didn't fix it - but you are right, all jobs I ran yesterday finished. So I cannot reproduce this now and perhaps it is fixed. Will reopen when it occurs again.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.