Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#186 closed defect (fixed)

New MYSQL error when submitting velocity data to Ranger

Reported by: demeler Owned by: bdubbs
Priority: normal Milestone: 1.0
Component: ultrascan3 Version: 1.0
Keywords: Cc:

Description

I asked for 10 meniscus points, but this information does not seem to be saved. This was for 4 jobs to be processed independently - all values are correct in the query except "meniscus_range", which should have been 0.03, and meniscus_points, which should have been 10, not nothing. It looks like this is a simple php error that doesn't grab the correct data from the input form and doesn't update the variables correctly.

Here is a copy of the query that was incorrect:

Query failed : INSERT INTO 2DSA_Settings SET HPCAnalysisRequestID = 10, s_min = 1, s_max = 10, s_resolution = 10, ff0_min = 1, ff0_max = 4, ff0_resolution = 10, uniform_grid = 6, mc_iterations = 1, tinoise_option = 1, meniscus_range = 10, meniscus_points = , max_iterations = 1, rinoise_option = 0
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' max_iterations = 1, rinoise_option = 0' at line 1

Change History (4)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by bdubbs

  • Keywords review added
  • Owner changed from bdubbs, dzollars to bdubbs

This required some changes to lib/controls.php and js/2DSA.js. The update is in CAUMA3 and lims3 instances, but has not yet been committed.

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by bdubbs

  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by demeler

Now I am getting a new MySQL error:

Query failed : INSERT INTO HPCRequestData SET HPCDatasetID = 12, noiseID = 16
Unknown column 'noiseID' in 'field list'

I selected the noise values from the list shown in the list... Seems like this is a new error not related to the meniscus issue I described earlier, since this one deals not with the meniscus but with the noiseID.

comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by demeler

  • Keywords review removed
  • Milestone changed from beta to 1.0
  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed
  • Version set to 1.0

I checked out this ticket and can no longer reproduce this error after the fix, so for now I am marking this ticket as fixed.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.